Pure Installation Speaker
High performance, ultra-compact, full range, two way bi-amp/ passive cabinet
The HR-28 enclosure is a high-performance passive full range, with an excellent power-size ratio. It consists of two 8” hexacone transducers and a 1” high frequency compression driver. It offers a wide dispersion of 90º x 60º and 126 dB SPL (1000W program).
This enclosure offers a selectable operation between bi-amp or passive mode and is ideal for a wide variety of applications. Although this cabinet can be used without a processor, we strongly recommend that the cabinet presets are applied for maximum optimization and performance.
For Low Frequency reinforcement, several subwoofer options are available.
Perfectly suited for:
→ Club & Bar installations
→ Sound reinforcement
→ Houses of worship
→ Multi media spaces
→ Public address
Our weather-resistant version speakers are designed to withstand harder weather conditions, where the cabinets are exposed to the elements.
- Anodized aluminium logo for durability outdoors.
- Stainless steel 1 mm 316 L grill. Also available in aluminum with protective layer and micro textured paint.
- Weatherstrip edging for extreme protection.
- Acoustex filter: hydrophobic polyester sheet to prevent the penetration of water and external elements produced by extreme weather conditions.
- 35 ppi Acoustic foam to protect against dust particles.
- Waterproof protected cone on both sides
- Aluminum back plate with pressure gland for an extra tight connection and easy installation.
- M10 stainless steel 316 L screws (A4).
- Black polyurea coating with microtextured metal parts.
- RAL available on request. Polyurea coating with aliphatic colour paint.