ABSOLUTE ACOUSTIC PURITY
CLOSED-BACKED CIRCUM AURAL HEADPHONES
Elear is an open-back pair of headphones featuring numerous innovations from Focal, which are key to their outstanding acoustics performance. Elear offers the world’s first, full-range and fully open-back loudspeaker, built-in to a pair of headphones. Additionally, they are made from an Aluminum-Magnesium blend, in a formed shape, unique to Focal with the company’s brand new ‘M’ shape dome. This new dome shape has originated from the research performed during the Utopia headphone project that will offer the highest quality sound, while avoiding potential avenues of distortion. The acoustic quality of this exclusive solution allowed Focal to avoid the use of any crossover or passive filtering process in order to achieve a frequency response from 5Hz to 23kHz. The result is thus impressively realistic, making the headphones virtually disappear and providing listeners with a truly unique high-fidelity audio experience. The microfiber fabric, used on the cushions, offers a true comfort for all head shapes and sizes – a quality that is mandatory for long listening sessions.
• Headphones Made in France
• Open-back circum-aural headphones dedicated to low noise environments
• High-fidelity pair of headphones featuring full range loudspeakers made of Aluminum-Magnesium ‘M’ shape dome
• Mechanical design offering a full compatibility to any morphology
• Balanced cable with channels separation for fast and easy custom-made solutions (bi-amp)