The GTX Series are 4-channel, extremely high power level amplifiers designed to withstand the rough requirements of the touring market.
With outstanding, high efficiency, these amplifiers have been equipped with a quality FIR-DSP with high performance 96kHz DSP processing and a large IPS display with a touch panel user interface.
Advanced Audio Power Control Management has been implemented in the design of the GTX series. This enables the user to configure the division of power between the channels via the DSP enabling them to obtain maximum power through just one single channel if desired.
Optional Dante Networking (AES67) and AES3 Digital inputs are also available.
- High performance 96kHz/24 bits AD/DA converters
- 64 bit double-precision 96kHz DSP process
- 0.85 ms minimum process latency time
- Custom FIR process up to 1000 taps
- Dante and AES3 input versions
Input Section (x4):
- Gain, Mute and Phase inversion
- Delay: in In A: 333ms (114m), In B/C/D: 90ms (31m)
- Input EQ: 16 filters (Param., Shelving, LP, HP, BP, SB, AP)
Output Section (x4):
- Crossover Filters: FIR and IIR (up to 48dB/oct, Butterw./LR/Bessel)
- Output Delay: 0 to 31 meters (90ms) per channel
- Output IIR EQ: 12 filters per channel (Param., Shel, LP, HP, BP, SB, AP)
- Output FIR EQ: 20 filters per channel (Parametric, Shelving, LP, HP, BP, SB, AP), or Custom. Up to 1000 taps
- RMS and Peak limiter per channel Communications:
- Two ports Ethernet switch for daisy chain connection
- UBS 2.0 Type B port
- 100 Manufacturer system preset memories library
- 20 User preset memories library
- 20 User snapshot memories library
- Manufacturer/User passwords
- User control groups for virtual Equalization, Gain and Delay
- Zones definition for library management and alerts information
- Smaart® analysis software integration