Welcome back to the world of impeccable sound, the IN-AKUSTIK REFERENCE SOUND EDITION. This time the theme is: REFERENCE SOUNDCHECK.
Which cable is suitable for your requirements? This audiophile LP helps you to choose the right one. Because the right cable has a huge impact on the sound of your hi-fi system. This audiophile LP contains a collection of superior recordings representing all the different sound characteristics. How does the voice come across, how does the acoustic or electric bass sound alike, does the bass manage the drums, which listening impression is coming up listening to Tuba or Trumpet, are spatial depth and Dynamics correct?
This remarkable sound carrier from in-akustik has been assembled with a love of musical detail. 14 tracks featuring great musicians are forming a seamless and exceptional sound and listening experience. RESO Mastering, the new high definition mastering procedure, provides significant acoustic improvements in transparency, dynamics, bass reproduction and depth differentiation. The music is gaining more atmosphere and emotion.
To best transmit this musical experience, the Direct Metal Mastercut (DMM) technique is employed and 180 gram pure Vinyl (Virgin Vinyl) is used for the sound carrier.
You can enjoy exquisite music and the superior sound of your hi-fi system, once you have found the right cable.
- Your Luck Will Find You (Shizzoe, Hank & The Directors)
- I’m An Errand Boy For Rhythm (Pizzarelli, John)
- Little Bit Of That (Blues Company)
- Friends (Rotella, Thom Band)
- Gate Ved Gate (Bremnes, Kari)
- Finger Snappin’ Good (Ratzer, Karl)
- Sur (Deluigi, Silvana)
- Hallelujah (Siffling, Thomas Trio)
- Just For You (The Blazers)
- What Am I Here For? (Drummond/Jones/Higgins)
- Belle On The Ball (Gilkyson, Eliza)
- Tricycle (Flim & The BB’s)
- Save Your Love For Me (Morgan, Melissa)
- Exactly Like You (Brown, Ray Trio)