Founded by Carl Jefferson in 1973 following the success of his hugely popular Jazz Festival, Concord Jazz has established itself as one of the finest jazz imprints in the world, home to legends the likes of Art Blakey, Ray Brown, Charlie Byrd, Rosemary Clooney, Stan Getz and Mel Tormé, and more.
Over the years since, the label has witnessed development of jazz music from classic to contemporary, joined by acclaimed vocalists and instrumentalists from big band to swing, blues to R&B, Bossa-Nova to soul – Concord Jazz: Rhythm Along The Years hopes to capture a glimpse of this shiny page of musical history with a selection of its extraordinary recordings.
Also available on U-HQCD (Ultimate High Quality Compact Disc) and 24-Karat Gold-Edition.
- 45 RPM
- 180 Gr. Virgin Vinyl
- The Days Of Wine And Roses (Clooney, Rosemary)
- A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square (Darren, James)
- It’s A Wonderful World (Byrd, Charlie Trio)
- Let It Rain ( with Patti Austin ) (Benson, George & Jarreau, Al)
- No More Blues (McCorkle, Susannah)
- All The Things You Are (Stigers, Curtis)
- Carinhoso (LA4 )
- We’re All Alone (Coolidge, Rita)
- Ain’t Misbehavin’ (Cincotti, Peter)
- Corcovado (Quiet Nights Of Quiet Stars) (Kenny G )
- Don’t You Worry ‘Bout A Thing (McRae, Carmen)
- Route 66 (Benson, George)
- The Shadow Of Your Smile (Clooney, Rosemary)
- Every Time We Say Goodbye (Tormé Mel & Laine, Cleo)