TA-600MULTI 4-Zone Amplifier
The TA-600MULTI is a perfect solution for residential as well as commercial installations in restaurants, pubs, shops, conferencing rooms, fitness clubs for both background music and voice playback systems.
A single TA-600MULTI amplifier allows to build a cost-effective multi-room audio system and play music from 3 inputs independently in each of 4 zones with the individual volume and sound control for each, and to broadcast voice messages to selected zones.
High and constant power is delivered by an oversized, audiophile grade 200W toroidal transformer.
The TA-600MULTI integrated amplifier offers the finest music performance at this price level and perfect matching with most speakers available in the market.
It utilizes advanced materials, state of the art engineering and innovate design by an international team of professional designers.
It delivers pure and distortion-limited power as well as rich sound performance with stunning accuracy, soundstage and sensational dynamics.
The removable IEC power cable gives you an option to upgrade your system with a premium power cable in any time.
A variety of features and wired connections makes the TA-600MULTI a very versatile device with ability to work in different applications
- Multi-room sound. 4-zone, high-power stereo amplifier able to drive four pairs of speakers (from 4 to 16ohms) – a cost-efficient and easy way to deliver sound to many rooms.
- Each zone with independent: source audio input selection (out of 3 onboard), volume and sound (treble / bass) regulations to play individual music at different volume levels in separate rooms.
- Built-in microphone input with a mixing and echo control – is a perfect solution for voice broadcasting to the selected zones.
- USB input to quickly and easily play music from USB flash driver (supports MP3 / WMA / WAV / APE files) for almost endless playback.
- MP3 (3.5mm stereo jack) input on the front panel to quickly connect a smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- RCA stereo input at the rear to hook additional equipment like a CD player, radio tuner or other analog devices.
- Force-air cooling is specifically designed for long working time.