HTR-1500CD ALL-IN-ONE SYSTEM
The HTR-1500CD is a premium, stereo hybrid FM/DAB+ receiver with a built-in CD player and a network player, which allows to stream digital music content from smartphones, tablets, music libraries on computers or network storage, as well as from the best online streaming services and internet radio.
- Hybrid design utilizing high-performance PSVANE ECC83 vacuum tubes from the Classic series in the preamp section ensures a very warm, linear and lifelike sound with high dynamic presentation.
- Sleek aluminum front panel design suitable for most interiors.
- High power – 120W per channel, backed by a toroidal power transformer, can properly drive different types of speakers and allows to play music on higher levels without losing on clearly and dynamics.
- Wi-fi and Bluetooth® to wirelessly stream music from smartphones, tablets, computers, online streaming services and internet radio. Equipped with RJ45 Ethernet LAN socket for wired network connection.
- Support of many online streaming services (incl. Spotify Connect and Tidal Connect) and Internet radio to enjoy the best music and broadcasts from around the world.
- Compatibility with high-resolution sources up to 24bit/192kHz (via wi-fi and LAN) – high quality sound utilizing MS4344 DAC.
- Support of a wide range of formats including high-resolution lossless FLAC and APE, and uncompressed WAV to get the most natural and detailed sound.
- Streaming via free applications (for instance: 4STREAM, WiiM Home) available on the Apple App Store® and the Google Play® Store.
- Selected apps provide multiroom features – you can enjoy music simultaneously on multiple HTR-1500CD receivers or other compatible devices in different zones and control them via a single app interface.
- DAB+ (Digital Audio Broadcasting) tuner – your favorite radio stations in the best digital quality. Enjoy your digital radio in high-resolution, crystal clear sound.
- USB input with charging – to quickly and easily play music from a USB flash drive (supports AAC-LC, APE, FLAC, MP3, WAV, WMA files) as well as charge your mobile devices.
- 4 analog inputs including a 3.5mm input on the front to quickly connect external analog audio devices (smartphones, MP3 players etc.) and a turntable (MM cartridge) input so you can enjoy music from your favorite vinyl records.
- 3 digital inputs – to connect a range of digital audio devices (CD/DVD/Blu-ray player, video game console etc.).
- Subwoofer output – to provide extra amount of deep bass by adding an active subwoofer to the system.
- Headphone output for those who prefer discrete listening.
- High-end speaker terminals accept raw speaker cables up to 10AWG and most popular types of connectors.
- Variety of sound control functions – to perfectly adjust the sound to your preferences.
- Alarm and Sleep Timers – to take full control of your system.
- Fully functional remote controller.
What does it mean and why does TAGA Harmony use this approach?
Hybrid means a combination of two different techniques to create an amplifier in one device: the World of tubes and the World of transistors.
TAGA Harmony amplifiers use vacuum tubes in the preamp section and transistors in the power stage. This results in tube, soft and analog-like sound character and at the same time high dynamics and power provided by transistors, which is usually a weak point of pure tube designs.
The sound of TAGA Harmony hybrid amplifiers is not only silky and rich but also powerful and dynamic. In addition, hybrid amplifiers compared to pure tube amps have better abilities to properly drive different kind of speakers.
After being turned on a hybrid amplifier requires to warm up its tubes to reach its full sound capabilities – it usually takes from 5 to 15 minutes depending on model and room temperature.