HTR-1000CD V.2 ALL-IN-ONE SYSTEM
The HTR-1000CD v.2 is a high-fidelity all-in-one stereo system with no compromises in sound performance!
Hybrid amplification plus the power and precision of modern technology. Two greats, in perfect Harmony …
- Compact size and sleek aluminum front panel design suitable for most interiors.
- High power – 75W per channel can properly drive different types of speakers and allows to play music on higher levels without losing on clearly and dynamics.
- DAB+ (Digital Audio Broadcasting) tuner – your favorite radio stations in the best digital quality. Enjoy your digital radio in high-resolution, crystal clear sound.
- USB input – to quickly and easily play music from a USB flash drive (supports MP3 and WMA files).
- Bluetooth® – to wirelessly stream music from smartphones, tablets or computers.
- 2 analog inputs including a 3.5mm input on the front to quickly connect external analog audio devices (smartphones, MP3 players etc.).
- High-end banana speaker terminals accept raw speaker cables up to 10AWG and most popular types of connectors.
- Variety of sound control functions – to perfectly adjust the sound to your preferences.
- Alarm and Sleep Timers – to take full control of your system.
- Fully functional remote controller.
- Hybrid design utilizing new high-performance PSVANE ECC83 vacuum tubes from the Classic series in the preamp section ensures a very warm, linear and lifelike sound with high dynamic presentation at the same time.
- Digital Optical input – to connect a range of digital audio devices (CD/DVD/Blu-ray player, video game console etc.).
- Subwoofer output – to provide extra amount of deep bass by adding an active subwoofer to the system.
- Headphone output for those who prefer discrete listening.
What does it mean and why does TAGA Harmony use this approach?
Hybrid means a combination of two different techniques to create an amplifier in one device: the World of tubes and the World of transistors.
TAGA Harmony amplifiers use vacuum tubes in the preamp section and transistors in the power stage. This results in tube, soft and analog-like sound character and at the same time high dynamics and power provided by transistors, which is usually a weak point of pure tube designs.
The sound of TAGA Harmony hybrid amplifiers is not only silky and rich but also powerful and dynamic. In addition, hybrid amplifiers compared to pure tube amps have better abilities to properly drive different kind of speakers.
After being turned on a hybrid amplifier requires to warm up its tubes to reach its full sound capabilities – it usually takes from 5 to 15 minutes depending on model and room temperature.