HDMI 4K HDCP 2.2 Splitter with Smart Scaling, Audio Breakout and EDID Management
The SP12CS 4K HDMI 2.0 splitter distributes a single HDMI source to two simultaneous outputs with both digital (S/PDIF) and analogue audio breakout.
The splitter supports full HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 with video resolutions up to and including 4K @ 60Hz 4:4:4 with automatic video down conversion on each output.
- Features 1x HDMI input that is replicated to 2x HDMI outputs
- Supports HDMI 2.0 18Gbps specification including HDR
- Supports up to 4K UHD 60Hz 4:4:4
- Video down-conversion on outputs allowing a display only capable of supporting lower video resolutions (4K 60Hz 4:2:0 or 1080p) to receive 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 video content while still showing maximum original 4K UHD resolution on remaining video outputs
- Supports all industry standard video resolutions including VGA-WUXGA and 480i-4K
- Supports all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission
- HDMI audio breakout to analogue L/R audio and optical digital outputs concurrently
- Advanced EDID management
- HDCP 2.2 Support