HEX70ARC-KIT HDBaseT™ ARC Extender Set (70m)
HDBaseT™ ARC Extender Set – 70m (4K up to 40m), ARC, Bi-directional IR, Bi-directional PoC
The HEX70ARC-KIT 4K HDBaseT™ ARC extender set offers market leading features for the custom installation industry. The product delivers HDMI, ARC, Optical Audio Return, Bi-directional IR and Bi-directional PoC (Power over Cable) up to lengths of 70m (40m at 4K 60Hz 4:2:0).
- Advanced HDBaseT™ technology offering uncompressed video and audio with zero latency
- Extends HDMI 1080p up to a distance of 70m over a single CAT cable
- Supports 4K UHD video up to 40m (3840 x 2160 @30Hz 4:4:4, 4096 x 2160 @24Hz 4:4:4, and 4K @60Hz 4:2:0)
- Supports all industry standard video resolutions including VGA-WUXGA and 480i-4K
- Supports ARC (Audio Return Channel) from connected display via HDMI ARC or optical digital input
- Features 1 x HDMI loop-out on HEX70ARC-TX for integrating local displays or cascading to multiple devices
- Supports all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission (TX to RX)
- Bi-directional IR pass-through
- Supplied with Blustream IR receiver and emitter
- Supports bi-directional PoC (Power over Cable) to power extenders from either transmitter or receiver end
- HDCP 2.2 compliant with smart EDID management
Advanced Audio Return Channel (ARC) Functionality
The three modes for Audio Return and CEC are controlled using the switch located on the Receiver unit. The switch positions are HDMI, PASS or OPT. See below for explanation:
HDMI – HDMI ARC in to the Receiver from the display, to Optical Out and L/R Out on the Transmitter. CEC communication over HDBaseT™ is blocked.
PASS – HDMI ARC in to the Receiver from the display to HDMI ARC, Optical Out and L/R Out on the Transmitter. CEC communication is passed through the HDBaseT™ link.
OPT – Optical audio in to the Receiver from the display, to Optical Out and L/R Out on the Transmitter. CEC communication over HDBaseT™ is blocked.