Box Receiver – LYNX Series
The LYNX Series features extension of Ultra HD resolution, 4K2K@60Hz video signals with audio and control up to 60m (197ft) over a single category cable. Both the LYNX-TX and the LYNX-RX include local audio de-embedding via a 3.5mm stereo output. The LYNX-TX transmitter includes an HDMI Local Loop output to allow for monitoring and playback status of the local video source. Additionally, the LYNX-RX receiver includes an RJ45 Loop Output to allow up to eight receivers to be cascaded to create a larger distribution solution and/or to enable greater distribution distance. LYNX also supports bi-directional control pass-through for source and display control, and ships with a pair of infrared emitters.
- OUTPUT: HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 / HDCP 1.4
- 4k2k@60Hz 4:4:4 signal extends distance up to 60 meters over a single Cat6 cable
- Supports Ultra HD resolution 4K/2K@60Hz,4:4:4
- Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Bi-directional IR supported
- Supports Local Loop Output and cascading VIA RJ45 CAT Port
- Note: Rs232 & IR only can be used between Transmitter and the first Receiver, if multiple Receivers are cascaded.
- Support for mixing EDID for better compatibility
- Offers simple and quick distribution for HDMI video signals – position your monitors wherever you wish
- Resolutions: 4K2K (60Hz), 4K2K (30Hz), 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576i, 480p, 480i
- LED status display
- Max transfer rate: 18 Gbps
- Color depth: 12 bit
- Supports compressed audio signals, such as DTS digital, Dolby digital (including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD)
- Supports uncompressed audio signals such as LPCM
- Compact size, simple use and installation
- Supports PoC, function. This means either transmitter or receiver is powered by a 12v power adapter, the other device doesn’t need a power supply.