CAT100EARC EARC/ARC Audio Extender Over Cat Cable
Our CAT100EARC Audio over CAT cable extender transmits HDMI eARC/ARC or optical digital audio signals up to a distance of 200m (eARC/ARC signals up to 100m).
This plug and play device supports CEC pass-through when HDMI eARC/ARC audio is selected and features a built in DAC to convert either of the inputs to a stereo left / right audio output.
- Extend either eARC/ARC or optical digital audio signals over a single CAT cable*
- CAT100EARC supports eARC/ARC distribution distances of up to 100m
- CAT100EARC supports Optical audio distribution distances of up to 200m
- Built in DAC (Digital to Analogue audio Converter) converts either HDMI eARC/ARC or optical digital to analogue stereo left/right audio output (2ch PCM only)*
- Supports CEC pass-through when HDMI eARC/ARC mode selected
- Supports the following audio formats:- eARC: PCM 2.0/5.1/7.1ch, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD MA, Dolby Atmos
– ARC: PCM 2.0ch, Dolby 5.1ch, DTS 5.1ch
– Optical: PCM 2.0ch, Dolby 5.1ch, DTS 5.1ch
- Bi-directional PoC (Power over Cable) to power extenders from either the transmitter or receiver* Selection between HDMI eARC/ARC or Optical digital audio via dipswitch on the TX