Analogue Audio Delay Processor with Volume Control
Our AD11AU has been designed to help correct audio delays incurred when separating audio and video signals in an AV system.
The AD11AU can add a delay of up to 1 second selectable in 15 increments and has line-level volume adjustment of -75dB to 0dB.
- In-line 2ch analogue audio delay with line-level volume control
- Supports 48KHz / 24 bit sample rates
- Selectable audio delay from 50-1,000ms- 0 – 500ms in steps of 50ms
– 500 – 1,000ms in steps of 100ms
- Adjustable line level volume control from -75dB to 0dB