SP-RX24 4″(10cm) 2-way Coaxial System 60 W RMS
Designed for a price-conscious speaker set for older or defective factory systems and entry-level systems.
The system is equipped with stable Euro-DIN baskets and has powerful, compact strontium ferrite magnets, which enable universal installation.
The midwoofers have lightweight, low-resonance injection-molded membranes made of polypropylene, with their high rigidity and a
high internal damping and stand for precise reproduction in the entire transmission range.
In addition, there are light beads made of foam to improve the impulse behavior and to achieve a higher degree of efficiency due to the lower moving mass.
SPECTRON’s loudspeakers are equipped with a very flat 13 mm neodymium tweeter with a mylar dome, which guarantees a lively, differentiated high-frequency reproduction.
The Composystem SP-RC26 includes a compact inline crossover that enables the individual speakers to work together optimally; the high frequency level can be adjusted in two stages on the crossover.
- Stable Euro-DIN baskets in high-quality black chrome design
- Powerful ferrite magnets
- Stiff, partially vibration-free PP injection membranes
- Weather-resistant foam surrounds for a long service life
- Temperature-resistant 19/25 mm voice coils on Kapton carriers
- Tweeter with 13 mm Mylar dome
- Mounting adapters for flat or recessed tweeter installation
- Cover grille included with all models