HELIX P 52C
Puristic yet trimmed to maximum sound quality – the component speaker systems of the P series don’t need to dazzle with visual gimmicks. The whole construction with lots of finesse follows the acoustic performance which is absolutely breathtaking.
The unique glassfiber-paper compound cone of the mid-woofer, the hand-coated silk dome tweeter and the complex crossover network made from selected components are only a few of the technical highlights. The P 52C is not only in a class of its own, but thrills with absolutely uncoloured tonality, excellent impulse response and fascinating treble resolution.
- 5.25” / 130 mm woofer with novel glassfiber-paper compound cone for maximum stiffness combined with lowest moving mass and perfect inner damping
- 1” / 25 mm tweeter with hand-coated silk dome for balanced, natural sound reproduction and lowest compression effects
- Complex crossover network with impedance compensation and tweeter level adjustment; solely equipped with highgrade components:
– Zero-distortion air coils with lowest DC resistance
– Low-induction metal film resistors
– Minimum-loss Audiotec foil capacitors for tweeter crossover
- Gold-plated terminals
- Grille included