HELIX Ci7 W165FM-S3
HELIX COMPOSE. The perfect speaker for any composition.
Born out of the increasingly demanding challenges of modern automobile technology and the HELIX-typical pursuit of intelligent solutions, we made the progressive redesign of proven universal speaker systems our mission. The result: our innovative HELIX COMPOSE platform that, according to the motto “developed inside the vehicle, for the vehicle”, combines classic universal speakers with the advantages of vehicle-specific systems. Innovative materials and the latest technologies paired with smart, practical engineering – the best of both worlds in harmony: high efficiency, fantastic sound quality and enormous dynamics that fit in any vehicle. HELIX COMPOSE – universal speakers evolved.
i7 – High-end made in Germany
Our HELIX COMPOSE i7 series represents uncompromising high-end for an outstanding sound experience in the automobile. With obvious influence of the high-end sister brand BRAX, the i7 speaker series is completely made in Germany and optimized for uncompromising music enjoyment. All speaker impedances are perfectly matched for the combination with our HELIX and MATCH amplifiers, guaranteeing maximum performance at any time. In addition, HELIX COMPOSE introduces four new mechanical technologies that offer unbeatable practical benefits.
HELIX COMPOSE equals smart engineering and accordingly implements highly efficient 3 Ohm technology, that perfectly harmonizes with all HELIX and MATCH amplifiers and at the same time allows a clearly perceptible plus in efficiency and maximum sound pressure.
UHD (Ultra High Damping) crafted paper cone
With notable influence from the sister brand BRAX and our uncompromising high-end philosophy, only the highest quality components, such as the proprietary, handmade UHD (Ultra High Damping) paper cone, are used in the i7 series. manufactured in a particularly complex process, this cone guarantees an optimal frequency- as well as the best possible impulse response for incomparable music enjoyment.
High-tech polymer basket
All HELIX COMPOSE i7 and i3 speaker baskets are made of a high-tech polymer composite, which has been additionally reinforced with glass spheres. The result: maximum stability with minimal self-resonance, while also eliminating flux modulation of the magnetic system and maximum resistance to thermal influences. Last but not least, this allows for much more compact basket dimensions and thus simplified installations in cramped installation conditions.
FlexMount165 – Universal meets car-specific
FlexMount is a mounting system based on specially developed adaptor rings, allowing the installation of COMPOSE FlexMount speakers in an almost infinite number of vehicles. Thus, the universal loudspeaker effortlessly becomes a vehicle-specific loudspeaker, that can be easily installed in the original installation position of the vehicle in an acoustically optimized way with the matching FlexMount adaptor ring.
ProConnect – The new industry standard
Our innovative ProConnect terminal is the new industry standard: A professional, automotive connector, allowing the safe use of conventional speaker cables, while also being ideally designed for connection via flat plug with our WireKits, offering maximum flexibility in the design of the sound system upgrade. Furthermore, the connection is interlocked, offers reverse polarity protection and is electrically and mechanically highly stressable.
WireKits – Plug & Play at its best
Our WireKits realize the connection of HELIX COMPOSE components to the original wiring harness, or optionally to the crossover, in the most comfortable way. With manufacturing according to the high standards of the automotive industry, these arrestable adaptor cables meet all requirements for the harsh environmental conditions that installers are facing in vehicles every day.
- 6.5” / 165 mm high-end midbass which combines outstanding sound performance with versatile physical integration options
- High efficiency and 3 Ohms technology for maximized power output of the amplifier
- Ultra High Damping (UHD) crafted paper cone for outstanding impulse response and unmatched frequency response
- High-tech polymer composite basket reinforced with glass beads for enormous rigidity and minimized ringing
- Specially shaped rubber surround for high linear cone excursion
- Polyurethane dustcap for optimized frequency response in the upper midrange area
- Large 1.46” / 37 mm voice coil ensures minimum thermal compression and high power handling
- Automotive grade ProConnect connection terminal allows the use of conventional speaker cables or a fast, secure and fail-safe connection via optionally available WireKits
- Powerful magnet system for highest efficiency and extremely low distortion
- Designed for the optionally available car-specific FlexMount165 adaptors which allow an acoustically optimized and professional integration in the original mounting location of the vehicle
- Designed for optionally available, car-specific WireKits which allow a non-destructive integration
- Made in Germany