HELIX Ci3 W200FM-S2
HELIX COMPOSE. The perfect speaker for any composition.
Born out of the increasingly demanding challenges of modern automobile technology and the HELIX-typical pursuit of intelligent solutions, we made the progressive redesign of proven universal speaker systems our mission. The result: our innovative HELIX COMPOSE platform that, according to the motto “developed inside the vehicle, for the vehicle”, combines classic universal speakers with the advantages of vehicle-specific systems. Innovative materials and the latest technologies paired with smart, practical engineering – the best of both worlds in harmony: high efficiency, fantastic sound quality and enormous dynamics that fit in any vehicle. HELIX COMPOSE – universal speakers evolved.
Our HELIX COMPOSE i3 series is an absolute price-performance highlight, providing a first-class sound experience thanks to high-quality components and smart engineering. As you already know from our i7 series, our new mechanical technologies with unbeatable practical benefits, are implemented here as well. All speaker impedances are perfectly matched for the combination with our HELIX and MATCH amplifiers, guaranteeing maximum performance at any time.
HELIX COMPOSE equals smart engineering and accordingly implements highly efficient 3 Ohm technology, that perfectly harmonizes with all HELIX and MATCH amplifiers and at the same time allows a clearly perceptible plus in efficiency and maximum sound pressure. Certain models will also be available as an optional 2 Ohm variants, assuring the absolute maximum performance and power of the respective speaker in combination with the appropriate amplifier.
Cenosphere paper cone
With the innovative “Cenosphere” coating, hollow spheres are incorporated into a polyamide layer that is applied to the cone. This process increases the stiffness and also optimizes its internal damping. The result is an exceptionally stable yet lightweight cone that offers outstanding precision in sound reproduction.
High-tech polymer basket
All HELIX COMPOSE i7 and i3 speaker baskets are made of a high-tech polymer composite, which has been additionally reinforced with glass spheres. The result: maximum stability with minimal self-resonance, while also eliminating flux modulation of the magnetic system and maximum resistance to thermal influences. Last but not least, this allows for much more compact basket dimensions and thus simplified installations in cramped installation conditions.
FlexMount200 – Universal meets car-specific
FlexMount is a mounting system based on specially developed adaptor rings, allowing the installation of COMPOSE FlexMount speakers in an almost infinite number of vehicles. Thus, the universal loudspeaker effortlessly becomes a vehicle-specific loudspeaker, that can be easily installed in the original installation position of the vehicle in an acoustically optimized way with the matching FlexMount adaptor ring.
ProConnect – The new industry standard
Our innovative ProConnect terminal is the new industry standard: A professional, automotive connector, allowing the safe use of conventional speaker cables, while also being ideally designed for connection via flat plug with our WireKits, offering maximum flexibility in the design of the sound system upgrade. Furthermore, the connection is interlocked, offers reverse polarity protection and is electrically and mechanically highly stressable.
WireKits – Plug & Play at its best
Our WireKits realize the connection of HELIX COMPOSE components to the original wiring harness, or optionally to the crossover, in the most comfortable way. With manufacturing according to the high standards of the automotive industry, these arrestable adaptor cables meet all requirements for the harsh environmental conditions that installers are facing in vehicles every day.
- 8” / 200 mm performance woofer which combines outstanding sound quality with versatile physical integration options
- High efficiency and 2 Ohms technology for maximum power output of the amplifier
- Unique Cenosphere coated paper cone for precise and detailed sound reproduction
- High-tech polymer composite basket reinforced with glass beads for enormous rigidity and minimized ringing
- Specially shaped rubber surround for high linear cone excursion
- Polyurethane dustcap for optimized frequency response in the upper midrange area
- 1” / 25 mm voice coil ensures high power handling
- Compact dimensions with maximum performance – despite the small outer diameter, this woofer comes with the same cone area known from typical 200 mm chassis
- Automotive grade ProConnect connection terminal allows the use of conventional speaker cables or a fast, secure and fail-safe connection via optionally available WireKits
- Powerful magnet system for high efficiency and optimum impulse response
- Universal mounting ring with grille included in delivery
- Designed for the optionally available car-specific FlexMount200 adaptors which allow an acoustically optimized and professional integration in the original mounting location of the vehicle
- Designed for optionally available, car-specific WireKits which allow a non-destructive integration