Monolith Bassreflex Subwoofer 25 cm / 10″
Powerful subwoofers from the EMPHASER Monolith series: The design of the bass reflex boxes sets visual accents. The solid MDF housing with braced side walls and 25 mm MDF base plate ensures that the built-in chassis is held securely. The hard-wearing cover underlines the indestructibility of the construction. Inside is a powerful woofer that makes the vehicle interior tremble due to its deep bass reflex tuning. The woofer is equipped with: ultra-stable 3-layer fiberglass sandwich cone with a Nomex core, high-roll rubber surround for extreme linear excursions, high-temperature resistant TSV voice coil, Nomex double centering spider, two powerful magnetic discs and a ventilated pole plate.
The sound aims for a rich bass that blends harmoniously into the sound. The cabinet tuning of the EBR-M8DX is designed to produce extremely deep bass even in small cars and convertibles. The EBR-M10DX is tuned for use in mid-size cars or larger vehicles.
- Equipped with 25 cm Monolith High-Performance Subwoofer
- Bass driver with double-stacked magnet motor and 2 x 2 ohms double voice coil
- Box tuning optimized for deep bass reproduction
- Sturdy housing construction made of MDF
- Slot Port bass reflex with 78 cm² opening area
- Downfire housing with space-saving rear wall slope
- Connection panel with push terminals
- Brushed Aluminum strip with EMPHASER logo and product name