ATB120QBA 20 cm / 8 inch Active Bassreflex Subwoofer
The active version of the “Cube“ subwoofer, equipped with a 20 cm chassis and reflex channel, fits in almost any trunk or even between the seats of a larger driver‘s cab, such as in the VW T5, or under the passenger seat of the Fiat Ducato and Mercedes Sprinter. The selection of components and the precise tuning of the reflex channel are the basis for the level stability and dynamics of the ATB120QBA. The bass box therefore impresses not only with its compact installation dimensions, but also with its sound: AXTON’s new subwoofer underpins every piece of music with a rich, melodious bass that can also really pack a punch. The stiff fiberglass / paper sandwich membrane also has a major influence on the convincing sound of this compact sub. The 100 W RMS amplifier module sits user-friendly on the side of the subwoofer – all settings such as low-pass filter, phase position, gain and bass boost can be easily made. The high-level inputs with auto turn-on function are helpful for connection to factory radios (without REM output). With the bass level remote control, the level is conveniently adjusted from the driver’s seat. The ATB120QBA is a very good choice – for small and large vehicles!
- 1 x 20 cm/8“ Active bassreflex subwoofer enclosure, down-firing principle, flow-optimized port design
- Class-D amp module with 100 W RMS
- Woofer with rigid fiber glass/paper cone, Butyl rubber surround, 1.5”/ 38 mm voice coil on Polyimide former
- Low-pass filter, phase shift, variable input gain, bass boost, high-level inputs with auto turn-on
- High linear Xmax of +/- 4 mm
- Bass level remote control included in the scope of delivery