CCi44-40 4-Channel Amplifier
Last year the new DLS CCi series amplifiers took the car audio world by storm with their audio and build quality – now DLS brings out additional models to complete the lineup. Again, DLS have made a breakthrough when it comes to compact audio fidelity for cars. DLS proudly celebrate our 40-year Anniversary by releasing some very special products. CCi44-40 is a special edition with deep-black anodized heatsink and gold-plated detailing.
Designed and sound tuned by Gordon Taylor in cooperation with DLS Sweden, the CCi series amplifiers all share the unique intelligent cooling of the small footprint casing. All made with the highest build quality and the warm, rich, noise free sound that made DLS amplifiers famous all over the Car Audio World.
The CCi44-40 is conservatively specified to deliver 4×110 W RMS in 2 Ohm class AB with a signal to noise ratio of more than 110 dB, so there is a lot of power to spare even in demanding applications.
Overall dimensions are 320x129x54 mm which perfectly match the companion DLS class D subwoofer amplifier CCi500-40.
- 4 Channels Class AB
- Power Output, 4×85 W in 4 0hm, 2×110 W in 2 0hm, 2×220 W in 4 0hm bridged.
- Low-pass filter variable between 50 and 500 Hz.
- High-pass filter variable between 50 and 500 Hz.
- Internal cooling fan & Built-in protection circuits in the event of overloads.
- High level input with AUTO-start function
- Damping factor: >300
- THD at 5W, 1 kHz: 0,02%
- Signal to noise ratio, A-weighted: 110 dB
- Overall dimensions 320x129x54mm