CCi2 2-Channel Amplifier
The DLS CCi series amplifiers, which includes the DLS CCi2 2-channel amplifier, have taken the car audio world by storm with their sound and build quality – now DLS is launching more models to complete the product range. Once again, DLS has made a breakthrough in compact in-car audio.
Two-channel audiophile amplifier for high demands, tuned by Gordon Taylor. The prized DLS sound is assured by linear controls in the preamp and a high bias drive circuit. Combined with high-quality output devices, DLS amplifiers are simply sonically superior to the competition. Shimmering details, warm mids and a best-in-class S/N value of over 110 dBA – the amplifier is dead quiet!
For system integration, the CCi2 features a DLS high level converter with autostart for upgrading OEM radios and a wide input level range. Another useful feature of the high level input is that the RCA input connectors can provide a low level output for additional amplifiers.
- Built-in low-pass filter for subwoofers, variable between 50 and 500 Hz.
- The high-pass filter is also variable between 50 and 500 Hz.
- Built-in protection circuits shut down the amplifier in the event of overloads.
- High level input with AUTO-start function makes it easier to connect to factory installed head units.
- Bass EQ variabel fron 0 till +6dB.
- THD at 5W, 1 kHz: 150
- Signal to noise ratio, A-weighted: 110 dB