THDA-500T v.2 is a midi hybrid [vacuum tube/solid state] headphone amplifier which can be also used as a preamplifier.
Design & Features
- Pure Class A, single ended design with no negative feedback for the best sound performance and highest power.
- Discrete MOSFET output and 12AX7 vacuum tube to provide the best mix of power and an analogue tube-like sound.
- Audiophile-grade Wima coupling and Rubycon power supply capacitors to offer high reliability and great sound.
- Precisely built, extremely quiet and stable linear internal power supply supports ultra-high-end sound performance.
- 3.5V stereo preamplifier output allows to connect an external power amp or powered speakers.
- Removable IEC type power cord gives an option to upgrade the system with a premium audiophile power cable in any time.
- Very rigid, non-resonant and luxurious steel-aluminum casing (10 mm front and 6 mm rear aluminum panels) to isolate internal components from negative interferences.
- RCA AUX input for connecting analog source audio device.
- NEW! Analog input and output with high-end solid machined brass RCA sockets.
- NEW! 24bit/192kHz high-resolution, asynchronous USB-DAC [true high-speed audio processor SA9123 DAC AKM AK4430 chip] – the new DAC solution makes the most of your digital audio and changes it to a thrilling experience.
THDA-500T v.2 showcases the art of delivering the best sound to your ears!