THE MUSIC HALL MMF-2.3 TURNTABLE IS A 2-SPEED BELT DRIVEN AUDIOPHILE TURNTABLE AT A BUDGET PRICE.
Constructed using high quality components, the mmf-2.3 has been simplified to focus on the critical components: bearing, motor, and tonearm.
The mmf-2.3 comes complete with a tonearm and music hall spirit cartridge precision mounted.
- Special vibration damping adjustable feet
- Top tier 8.6” carbon fiber tonearm with aluminum headshell
- Fully adjustable VTA, azimuth, and dampened arm lift mechanism
- Tonearm features a 4-point gimbal bearing assembly using ultra-precision ABEC bearings
- Low noise fully manual belt-drive design
- Separately isolated DC synchronous motor for superior speed stability
- Two-speed stepped motor pulley for 33 1⁄3 and 45 rpm
- Music hall Spirit moving-magnet cartridge with replaceable elliptical stylus
- The cartridge supplied is properly aligned and mounted
- High precision stainless steel and bronze bearing assembly for quiet, fluid operation
- High quality gold RCA connectors with detachable phono cable
- Full-size alloy platter and felt mat
- Excellent instruction manual
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Dust cover and 45 rpm adaptor