Jaw-dropping deep bass extension and massive output with stunning musicality that will delight both audiophiles and home theater fans. Features all-new 12-inch SVS driver, 550 Watts RMS, 1,500+ Watts peak power Sledge amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output, and SVS subwoofer DSP smartphone app in a compact cabinet measuring roughly 15-inches on all sides.
Room-filling output and low frequency extension below 20 Hz with audiophile refinement and musicality, SB-2000 Pro brings reference subwoofer performance to more people than ever from a compact cabinet measuring only 15-inches on all sides. Features all-new 12-inch high-excursion SVS driver and 550 watts RMS, 1,500+ watts peak power Sledge STA-550D amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output. Harnessing the massive power while ensuring unerring control and room-energizing bass response is a 50 MHz Analog Devices Audio DSP. SB-2000 Pro also features the SVS subwoofer smartphone app for convenient control of volume, DSP functions, custom presets and more.
2000 Pro Series Technology
Inspired Subwoofer Engineering for Uncompromised Performance.
The new SVS 2000 Pro Series features technology breakthroughs from the 16-Ultra Series, 4000 Series and 3000 Series, the most awarded subwoofers in existence. This technology joins with exclusive 2000 Pro Series innovations to set a new standard for subwoofer performance value. More people than ever can now enjoy room-shaking bass below the threshold of human hearing with unerring accuracy and control.
Reference Subwoofer Performance Hits New Lows. Again.
2000 Pro models replace the most popular SVS subwoofers of all time, and since we don’t believe in anything less than a complete reimagining, they represent a massive performance upgrade over the original 2000 Series in every way. Jaw-dropping deep bass extension and massive output with stunning musicality that will delight both audiophiles and home theater fans. Reference subwoofer performance has never been available near this price from a cabinet of this size, ever.
A sophisticated 550 watts RMS, 1,500+ watts peak power Sledge STA-550D DSP amplifier, innovative new 12-inch high-excursion SVS driver, and optimized sealed cabinet design take control of a space with deeper bass and more room-filling output than what is typically possible from a subwoofer with such compact dimensions.
SB-2000 Pro features convenient control and custom presets via the SVS subwoofer DSP smartphone app for Apple, Android and Amazon devices ®. The SVS app is the most convenient way to control volume, access multiple DSP functions and program custom presets for music, movies, gaming, and more. An ideal solution for reference bass in audiophile music systems or home theater surround sound systems, the SB-2000 Pro sets all performance benchmarks in its price range while outperforming much larger subwoofers.
Multiple innovations enhance performance within a sealed cabinet enclosure, all aimed at generating subterranean deep bass extension and seismic output while remaining accurate and controlled.
Breathtaking Output and Deep Bass Extension with Pinpoint Control and Accuracy.
Featuring technology from the flagship SVS 16-Ultra Series, winners of nearly every industry and media award as the top subwoofers worldwide, the SB-2000 Pro unleashes breathtaking output and extension without ever sacrificing driver control or accuracy in frequency response. The sealed cabinet design combines the most sophisticated SVS subwoofer technology ever developed with trailblazing innovations to set a new standard for subwoofer performance based on price and cabinet size.
All New 12-inch High-Excursion SVS Driver – Heart-Pounding Bass with Subtlety and Finesse
Completely redesigned 12-inch SVS driver delivers massive low frequency output with unerring accuracy and transient speed. An aluminum vented cone with exceptional stiffness to mass ratio and a proprietary injection molded extreme-excursion surround ensure flawless pistonic motion for pinpoint control and accuracy.
Dual ferrite magnet motor assembly weighing over 15 lbs generates massive amounts of magnetics to produce extreme driver excursion without losing control. Effortlessly achieves extension below 20 Hz without distortion.
- Lightweight and rigid aluminum vented cone with composite fiber dustcap creates room-energizing SPLs while maintaining control even at the highest drive levels.
- Long-throw parabolic surround using proprietary injection molding allows extreme excursion for bass you can feel while preserving drive unit longevity.
- Aluminum pole piece extension improves thermal management properties for exceptional heat dissipation.
- Dual layer voice coil design maximizes linearity and accuracy at full excursion while minimizing distortion and power compression.
Sledge STA-550D Amplifier – Effortless Power and Absolute Command.
Conservatively rated at 550 watts RMS, 1,500+ watts peak power, the Sledge STA-550D amplifier maximizes the full potential of the 12-inch driver with effortless power and precise control. The innovative design combines the efficiency of a Class D amplifier with the ability to move colossal amounts of current through the fully discrete MOSFETs for outstanding real-world subwoofer performance at all drive levels, in any room.
High Current Output from Fully Discrete MOSFETs with Efficiency of Class D Amplifier allows the Sledge STA-550D amplifier to move massive amounts of current enabling immense output with surgical precision.
Sophisticated 50Mhz High Resolution Analog Devices Audio DSP is the most advanced digital Processor ever used in a subwoofer and maintains pinpoint accuracy and pristine sound quality through advanced in-room tuning, powerful DSP controls and more. Frequency response curves optimized specifically for the SB-2000 Pro allow the subwoofer to take control of a room and completely pressurize it with crisp, heart-pounding bass.
SB-2000 Pro Smartphone App – Easiest way ever to manage subwoofer DSP and control.
The most convenient way ever to control volume, access multiple DSP functions, and program custom preset tuning profiles optimized for music, movies, gaming, and more. All accessible with a single touch. Adjust crossover frequencies, a three-band parametric EQ, polarity, room gain and more, all from your favorite seat.
- Connects via Bluetooth for convenient control even when subwoofer is out of sight.
- Saved custom presets for one-touch tuning with optimized settings based on listening preferences for movies, music, and more. All accessible from a single touch.
- Variable port tuning modes with customized frequency response curves for “Standard” and “Sealed” allow tuning for maximum output or deep bass extension and transient speed.
- 3-band parametric EQ controller allows precise adjustments for boost or cut, Q-factor, and frequency down to the single Hz level with so users can customize performance by eliminating peaks, nulls and other room issues.
Rear Panel Intelligent Control Interface (ICI).
The rear-panel SVS Intelligent Control Interface (ICI) provides control options and connections for the subwoofer’s most critical functions.
- Level Control to fine tune the overall output level that best matches the system and room
- Low pass filter control to ensure smooth sonic transitions and seamless blending with the main speakers
- Phase control to align the subwoofer’s output timing with the main speakers or additional subwoofers
- USB port also provides power for the optional SVS SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter which eliminates the need for a cable run to the subwoofer from the source component.
- RCA Audio Interconnect Input for use with most AV receivers and preamplifiers
- Speaker Level Stereo Inputs for use with older legacy receivers
Acoustically Inert and Rigidly Braced Sealed-Cabinet Design.
Understated yet stylish, the acoustically optimized sealed cabinet features extra-thick MDF front baffle and rigid internal bracing to create a resonance-free environment. Compact enough to fit in nearly any room or system, it serves as a blank canvas for uncompromised subwoofer performance.
- Acoustic absorption eliminates all coloration from the cabinet, even when the deepest low frequencies are played at reference volume.
- Protective non-resonant extra-thick ABS grille frame with fabric mesh cover shields driver to prevent damage while ensuring longevity
- Reinforced internal bracing for resonance free performance at highest drive levels
- Custom iso-elastomer screw-in feet reduce noise artifacts and improve stability