CCi500-40 1-Channel Amplifier
Designed and sound tuned by Gordon Taylor in cooperation with DLS Sweden, the CCi series amplifiers all share the unique intelligent cooling of the small footprint casing. All made with the highest build quality and attention to details that made DLS amplifiers famous all over the Car Audio World.
The CCi500-40 is very conservatively specified to deliver 1×500 W RMS in 1 Ohm class D for subwoofers so there is power to spare even in demanding applications.
Overall dimensions 320x129x54 mm to match CCi44-40.
- 1 Channels Class D
- Power Output, 1×200 W in 4 Ohm, 1×370 W in 2 Ohm, 1×500 W in 1 Ohm.
- Low-pass filter variable between 35 and 250 Hz.
- Filter slope 12 / 24 dB /oct
- Bass boost 0-+6dB at 45Hz
- Subsonic filter 30 Hz on/off
- Phase switch 0/180 degrees
- Remote Sub level control w 5m cable (included)
- Internal cooling fan & Built-in protection circuits in the event of overloads.
- High level input with AUTO-start function
- Damping factor: 140
- Signal to noise ratio, A-weighted: 92 dB
- Overall dimensions 320x129x54mm