The taste of Côte d’Azur – redefined!
The name of the series was inspired by the French Riviera, which stretches over a hundred kilometers of coastline where the beautiful colored Mediterranean Sea closes in around amazing cliffs, sandy beaches and exquisite resorts. The AZURE emphasizes speakers sound character, which is like sea’s breeze powerful and gentle at the same time, and gives the joy of listening like watching azure color of the Mediterranean Sea.
The design of the new AZURE v.2 series is elegant, awesome and stylish, so there is no doubt that TAGA Harmony speakers can shine like stars in the backdrop of famous and luxurious resorts of the French Riviera.
• TLIE (Taga Low Interference Enclosure) – new elegant enclosures are now even more rigid and neutral to vibrations and colorization. The increased MDF walls thickness from 12mm to
15mm in a floorstanding speaker (plus 18mm thick front panel) and from 9mm to 12mm in Center and Surround speakers (plus 15mm front panel);
• The 2nd generation TPTTD-I (Taga Pure Titanium Tweeter Dome) utilizes a differently shaped and lighter titanium cone as well as a double-magnet structure – it has a higher SPL, faster
and more accurate movement of the dome reflecting in more detailed and airy sound;
• The totally new high-performance mid and woofer drivers incorporating TDSC Taga Dynamic Surround Control, which provides stable cone movement, dynamics and precision and increased
• New decorative pure aluminum trim rings and tweeter faceplate to enhance sound dispersion;
• New configuration of the drivers: tweeters are positioned closer to the midrange to provide even better smoothness and integration between high and mid frequencies. The woofers in the
floorstanding model were moved a little up in order to change bass definition and its dispersion;
• The dramatically upgraded crossovers to meet new refinements and configuration of the drivers: more delicate and rich treble, better defined midrange and more dynamic bass;
• The new AZURE v.2 series is dedicated for very demanding hi-fi and home-theatre enthusiasts, who are looking for the best sound performance as well as love to enjoy sound without
missing any single tune of melody!
TLIE – Taga Low Interference Enclosures are made of high-quality thick PVC coated MDF boards (Front speaker: 15mm full cabinet with an extra 18mm thick matt black front panel. Center and Surrounds speakers: 12mm full cabinets with an extra 15mm thick matt black front panel) to increase stiffness and limit any unwanted resonances.
The front speaker has additional inside braces made of 9mm MDF boards.
The shapes are perfectly crafted not only to look wonderful and modern but mainly to lower any unwanted vibrations, diffractions or turbulences, which can affect the sound performance. Acoustical damping material used inside cabinets eliminates problem of internal standing waves and bass-reflex ports are uniquely designed to reduce distortions to minimum.
The floorstanding model sits on a solid MDF base with metal feet and spikes (2020 model is available only with the spikes and ready for optional feet from the Platinum v.3 series) that provides stability and good isolation of speaker from the floor.
1. Aluminum heatsink
2. Neodymium magnet
3. Additional Neodymium magnet
4. OFC voice coil
5. 2nd generation TPTTD Pure Titanium Dome
6. Trim ring support
7. Metal grill
8. TPAF front Pure Aluminum Faceplate
The revised second generation TPTTD-I (Taga Pure Titanium Tweeter Dome) uses neodymium magnet for higher efficiency and more precise and extended high-frequency response. Ferrofluid cooling and heavy duty voice coil help the tweeter to bear high power and its performance is very accurate, clear, smooth and detailed.
TPAF (Taga Pure Aluminum Faceplate) helps further dispersion of high-frequencies.
Dome metal grill assists with equal and flat dispersion of sound in and off the axis of the driver.
MIDRANGE / BASS-MIDRANGE / BASS DRIVERS
1. T-YOKE / Pole Piece
2. Oversized ferrite magnet
3. Top plate
5. Ferrum injection-molded chassis with anti-oxidation surface process
7. OFC voice coil
8. Polypropylene cone with TDSC Taga Dynamic Surround Control
9. Polypropylene dust cap
10. Trim ring support
11. Front pure aluminum trim ring
The new drivers incorporate TDSC Taga Dynamic Surround Control, which provides stable cone movement, dynamics and precision with increased system sensitivity. Pure aluminum trim ring helps further dispersion of played frequencies.
BOM Bassreflex Omnidirectional Module – low-turbulence and high-velocity ports utilizing concave diffusers for increased dispersion of low frequencies. Ports are rubber coated for more luxurious look and to provide even better effect on a sound performance.
High quality, close-tolerance and precisely selected crossover components and internal wires for absolute sound neutrality, long-term high power and reliability.
TAGA Harmony utilizes the high quality of OFC internal wiring connecting crossovers with drivers assuring that incoming audio signals from a receiver or amplifier will not lose any important details on the paths to drivers.